Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Newremix Feb By Sherri Baldy

 Hello Ladies !!!
Welcome back to another month of new digi stamps  I have 
create for the month of May 

Ready to see this beautiful digi stamps


I present you...


by clicking it will take you where you can purchase this cutie.






Also visit the blog for the rest of digi of the month of may 
and what the DT's have also create it here:












you can use this digi for many ocasions, I decide 
to use it for a graduation card but you can create anything you like 











love her freckles  I have have some of  my own lol 








thank you for stopping by .



3 comments:

  1. Me gusta mucho los colores qué hss elegidi, esta genial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias linda , colores muy pasteles para ese rico cupcake ! Jijijiji
      No se te olvide participar en el blog hop para el celebrar el aniversario del grupo es el post antes de este
      Gracias por participar

      Delete
  2. que belleza me encantan los colores que le diste

    ReplyDelete